2018年10月19日金曜日

My Life as a Journey


     My journey began on April 14, 1997. At that moment, I became a member of the Kawata Family. After a year since I was born, I started to go to the same nursery school which my sister went to. I met lifelong mates and became friends there like a fellowship. I always made mud balls and played with playground equipment with Ayumi and Sakura. The nursery school was paradise and heaven for me. Unfortunately, Ayumi and I had to separate from Sakura because we lived in different school districts.
 However, my life like paradise continued until elementary school because I enjoyed studying and if it snowed, my class teacher canceled all classes and let us play outside. I really loved my elementary school, friends and teachers. When I went to middle school, enemy appeared and it was like being betrayed by an old friend. It was “studying”. The last boss was science and I kept fighting, but I kept losing. I hated it, so I fled to English because the more I studied it, the more I was get along with it. Hence, I entered the English course in high school for building deep relationships with English. In addition, Ayumi and I met Sakura again there and we had a good time as if we were traveling in the air.
When I was a senior exam student, I had to fight with studying and entrance examination. At the first time, all the university which I approached did not receive, and of course I lost out in science. Therefore, I had to be an entrance exam candidate again. I had kept fighting studying for a year and I was sometimes forced to fight with English. My family and friends helped and supported me. Finally, I could beat the last boss, it means I got a perfect score in science.
Now, I travel on the wonderful journey at Kumamoto. I’m planning to go abroad in the near future. Therefore, I want to get along with English more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿