2017年12月20日水曜日

Dead Cold

In January they found the girl's body. (P,6)

      It's beautiful and it's quiet when the snow falls. And the snow falls s lot in the winter.The girl's body was found Crest.  Pine Crest is not usually the kind of place you find a dead body. It is found in a swimming pool at the Mountain Hotel in Pine Crest. Heroine is Jenine who is 23 years old and a visitor from Texas, in the town on a skiing vacation. Her dream is becoming writer for a newspaper.  


     This book does not always use difficult word but it is difficult for me to understand completely. If you challenge difficult words, you should read it!!


Leather Sue. (2006). Dead Cold: Cambridge. CUP

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think that this story is horror. I try to read!

    返信削除
  2. I am not so good at horror stories, but I want to read this!

    返信削除
  3. I had read this.
    I was surprised to know that the killer was the same person who killed detective Flick's partner before!

    返信削除